Course Core Concepts
- Connecting your mobile application to a back end SQL data source
- Using the built in mobile UX component template to quickly build your first mobile application.
- Add images, buttons and other navigation items to your mobile application.
- Using the new ControlBar technology to add powerful headers and footer control areas.
- Adding a list/detail view combination to display and edit data both online and offline.
- Data field formatting to present a clean user interface to your users.
- Updating and synchronizing data offline.
- Adding a map to your mobile application to present customer maps to your users.
- Using the built in Remote Testing facility to test your mobile application on your mobile device.
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 10 days to get a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.