Course Core Concepts
- Connecting your mobile application to a back end SQL data source
- Using the built in mobile UX component template to quickly build your first mobile application.
- Add images, buttons and other navigation items to your mobile application.
- Using the new ControlBar technology to add powerful headers and footer control areas.
- Adding a list/detail view combination to display and edit data both online and offline.
- Data field formatting to present a clean user interface to your users.
- Updating and synchronizing data offline.
- Adding a map to your mobile application to present customer maps to your users.
- Using the built in Remote Testing facility to test your mobile application on your mobile device.
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for a period of one year.. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.