- Security System Initialization and Configuration. Including user groups (roles) and users.
- How to apply the security system to your components to restrict access to to resources based on user groups.
- Using the Extended User Information Table to maintain extended information about your users and use that information to drive functionality in grid and UX components.
- Implement the built in UX Security Templates that allow you to add “self-management” security to the system while deployed.
- We will also cover some other built in features that are enabled in the Alpha Anywhere system when security is activated.
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for a period of one year.. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.