- Security System Initialization and Configuration. Including user groups (roles) and users.
- How to apply the security system to your components to restrict access to to resources based on user groups.
- Using the Extended User Information Table to maintain extended information about your users and use that information to drive functionality in grid and UX components.
- Implement the built in UX Security Templates that allow you to add “self-management” security to the system while deployed.
- We will also cover some other built in features that are enabled in the Alpha Anywhere system when security is activated.
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 10 days to get a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.